The Best of Prague Private Tour
Experience the best of Prague on our Private Walking Tour with a friendly local guide who will show you absolutely unmissable attractions and the most popular highlights of this European City of Culture. Customized
- private walking tour with local english-speaking guide who knows Prague inside-out
- everyday 24/7 – choose the best time for you
- day or night guided tour
- for 1-10 people
- 50 € per tour per person
- for 1-10 people
- the price for only one person who wants to take this tour alone with our guide is 90 €
- every extra hour is 70 € per group
- entrances fees, transport tickets, food and drinks are not included
- along the way you can eat, drink and experience life as a local in Prague
Pick-up in the center of Prague
- you can start your tour from your hotel or wherever you want in the center of Prague. Your guide will pick you up
- just write us the pick-up address to the booking form
The main core of the New Town of Prague and the center of the business and cultural communities, where occurred many historical events.
The Estates Theatre
One of the oldest European theatres and one of the most beautiful historical theatre buildings in Europe. In 1787 Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart personally conducted the world premiere of Don Giovanni at the Estates Theatre in Prague.
Old Town Square
Old Town Square is a historic square, where you can find the famous Prague Astronomical Clock.
Old Jewish Cemetery
One of the largest of its kind in Europe and among the oldest surviving Jewish burial grounds in the world.
Jesuit monastery Clementinum
One of the biggest historic complex of buildings in Europe. The most magnificent hall of the complex is the Baroque Library with historically valuable globes.
One of the most beautiful bridges in Europe which is adorned with breathtaking Baroque statues of religious figures.
The neighborhood of Mala Strana
Charming area with stunning views across the Vltava river to the Old Town.
Beautiful street with the perfectly preserved historical houses and Baroque palaces from the sixteenth and seventeenth century.
UNESCO monument with a tradition of more than 1000 years. The extensive view of Prague Castle is one of the most remarkable in the world.