Prague bridges & banks of the Vltava river Private Tour
Explore the heart of the city of Prague with a local private guide who will show you the authentic Prague. You will enjoy walking over the famous Prague bridges and along the banks of the Vltava river which offers amazing views while you discover remarkable historical monuments and memorials. There is also a possibility to stop for food or some drinks. Would you like to try some local food, sample different types of beers, stop for a pizza, sushi or even at some vegan restaurant? Everything is possible! It is only up to you as it is a private tour and your guide will be happy to recommend you the best spots to eat and drink in Prague.
- 4 hour private walking tour with local english-speaking guide
- 4.9 km, 3 miles – click here too see the map
- everyday 24/7 – choose the best time for you
- day or night guided tour
- 50 € per tour per person
- for 1-10 people
- the price for only one person who wants to take this tour alone with our guide is 90 €
- every extra hour is 70 € per group
- entrances fees, transport tickets, food and drinks are not included
- along the way you can eat, drink and experience life as a local in Prague
How do you meet your guide?
- by underground – yellow line Karlovo namesti station and exit is Palackeho namesti
- by tram – station is Palackeho namesti
- meeting point – Palackeho namesti next to the statue
- check the meeting point on the map here
- find a connection by public transport here
Hotel pick-up in the center of Prague
- you can start your tour from your hotel. Your guide will pick you up.
Please write this information to our booking form to the message box. If you want to be picked up at your hotel, please write us the address of your hotel. If you want to meet at the meeting point Palackeho namesti, just mention “meeting point” in the message box.
Departurechoose the best option for you