We are hiring! Do you live in one of the European tourist destinations and want to work as a guide? Continue reading!
What we offer
- Flexible schedule – let us know your availability and work when you want.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Supportive network of office staff.
- Experience to work for a young and highly dynamic company.
- Be locally based in the destination you are applying for.
- Tour guide license (if needed in your country).
- Be fluent in English – other languages is a plus.
- Previous experience as a tour guide or from similar jobs.
- Enjoy working with people!
About our tours
- Our guided tours are always private – groups from 1 to 8 people.
- We offer huge variety within the types of tours – food & drink tours, must-see tours, historical tours and much more!
- You should be able to provide personal attention and your local experiences that travelers will not find with a large group tour.
How does it work?
Working with us is very flexible! As soon as we receive a booking of a tour in your destination, we will send you all the necessary details and you can decide whether you want to take the tour or not.
If you are interested in becoming a part of a young and highly dynamic company, please fill out the following non-binding questionnaire and we will get back to you: Work as a tour guide.